The Katy Business Association, Inc. and its members have a unique opportunity to preserve the traditions and history that make Katy one of the best cities to live and work, as well as being committed to meet today’s growth and changing demographics.
We invite you to be a part of a group who believes that building networking relationships ensures that your business is recognized and promoted throughout the community.
In addition, by attending the monthly lunches, collaborating with KBA and its members at local events, and joining our member page on the KBA website, you will increase your visibility in the community.
Please consider our invitation to join the Katy Business Association, Inc. For an annual membership fee of only $150, you can be a part of a growing group of business professionals who work together for common interests and goals.
Katy Business Association Benefits
- Katy Business Association, Inc. (KBA) networking opportunities for you to meet potential new clients and to expand your business contacts
- Online Directory including categorical and alphabetical listings of all KBA members, and a link to their websites and social media if provided
- Participation in KBA sponsored events
- Discounted monthly luncheons/general meetings that provide an informal opportunity to meet, talk, learn and swap business leads
- Membership sticker to let others know you are a part of the KBA
- One free e-blast per year ($75 value)
- New member spotlight
- Social media posting of your events, specials and news
Unify all business to work towards a common goal, that of an economical revitalization of the Business District, create a strong unified voice that represents the business interests when communicating with city officials and government agencies.
The Katy Business Association, Inc. (KBA) is a non profit, non partisan organization that is governed by a board of Directors comprising of 7 members including the immediate past President. The objectives of the organization is to:
- Support business in the area through promotion as well as sponsorship of “Shop Local” and image building campaigns.
- Help fund projects as suggested by KBA members including special projects and events.
Read our Bylaws HERE.